Proper Cleaning of Commercial Buildings
What exactly does it mean to be clean? SERVPRO of West Topeka cleaning professionals define it this way.
- Looks Clean: A before and after comparison where there has to be a visible difference so we satisfy our customers.
- Smells Clean: Source of odor is removed and a pleasant, short term fragrance is left behind.
- Feels Clean: The "hand" feel should be soft, luxurious, and inviting. No residues are detected.
- Stays Clean: Applying a fiber protector is necessary for carpet or textile fibers to stay clean.
- Dries Fast: Customers can use their room or furniture shortly after cleaning.
- Sanitized: A reduction of microorganisms for a safe and healthy environment to live in.
SERVPRO of West Topeka knows how important proper cleaning and sanitizing is in these uncertain times so if you have any questions about our process please call us at 785-862-0550!