About SERVPRO of West Topeka
Daniel J. & Heidi L. Thorman
Owners of SERVPRO of West Topeka
COVID-19 UPDATE: WE ARE OPEN!
SERVPRO is Here to Help during this time of need:
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of COVID-19, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
• Kitchen/Food Areas
• Retail Spaces
• Water Fountains
• Sales Counters
• Carpets and Rugs
• Stair Handrails
• Elevator Cars
• Playground Equipment
• Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to COVID-19.
Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of COVID-19, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning: 785-862-0550
If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today –
SERVPRO of West Topeka
Since 2013, SERVPRO of West Topeka has been helping the people of Topeka and its neighboring communities. As our staff and business have grown, so has our commitment to outstanding customer service. With a combined 60 years of experience in the restoration industry you can count on SERVPRO of West Topeka to meet your cleaning and restoration needs.
Committed to Our Community
We are invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and organizations of Topeka and the larger Kansas and Missouri areas that help make our community great. We help organizations such as the American Red Cross and are dedicated to partnering with people and organizations in our community.
Our Trained Employees
Our team draws on decades of experience in property cleaning and restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. If you would like to get to know our staff better click here.
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at 785-862-0550.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Networking Member
- Greater Topeka Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- National Association of Remodelers Industry
- Topeka Home Builders Association