About SERVPRO of West Topeka
Daniel J. & Heidi L. Thorman
Owners of SERVPRO of West Topeka
Since 2013, SERVPRO of West Topeka has been helping the people of Topeka and its neighboring communities. As our staff and business have grown, so has our commitment to outstanding customer service. With a combined 60 years of experience in the restoration industry you can count on SERVPRO of West Topeka to meet your cleaning and restoration needs.
Committed to Our Community
We are invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and organizations of Topeka and the larger Kansas and Missouri areas that help make our community great. We help organizations such as the American Red Cross and are dedicated to partnering with people and organizations in our community.
Our Trained Employees
Our team draws on decades of experience in property cleaning and restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. If you would like to get to know our staff better click here.
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at 785-862-0550.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Greater Topeka Chamber of Commerce
- Topeka Home Builders Association